19 November 2009

NOoOooO

Oh my gosh. Today = feeling like crapola. I thought I woke up feeling better because my sore throat was gone, but my sinuses started to feel worse on the way to school. I dragged myself through the practical this morning, not even really caring if that cell was a monoblast or a lymphoblast. I flew through slides and I just wanted to get out of the lab and go eat a little something and lay down.

I ate some chicken soup that made my stomach feel funky, and then forced myself to study with Kathy for a couple hours- feeling terrible. I seriously wanted to do nothing else but lay down but instead I tried to remember that theophylline is a broncodilator and it metabolizes to caffeine. I finally took some meds and my head cleared up a little, then a little while later my stomach calmed down.

I still feel bad. Just a stupid head cold but my appetite is lame. Even if I feel sick tomorrow I'm going to take that exam. No point in worrying about making it up when I've already been studying for it. So tired...

In the mean time, my momma loves me. I love coming home to treats on the counter, which has been a lot lately. Yesterday it was a box of fruit snacks and a ton of GF granola bars. Today there was a box of Honey Nut Chex, a smoke alarm (so I don't die an accidental firey death), and a box of herbal teas which I think I'm going to partake in very soon. <3

2 comments:

  1. My mom never gave me a smoke alarm...my mom doesnt love me...(*tear*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom gave me an umbrella!

    ReplyDelete