22 November 2009

looks just like it.

I volunteered to decorate my sister Suzy's cake for her birthday, and she wanted Hello Kitty. Well, I had to decorate it inside the pan so I opted to draw Hello Kitty on the cake. This is what I was going for:

And this is how it came out:

LOL I laugh every time I look at it. It came out more like Hello BUNNY. Still festive, but not exactly what I was going for. I guess I should have had some coffee before I started on it, huh?

In other, completely unrelated news, I want to join/start a jogging photography group... inspired by Yes Man.

5 comments:

  1. YES!!!!!!!!
    I am excited to see how the photos come out

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwahahahahah. it looks like the logo for that jewelry shop on Kirby Dr., "Fly High Little Bunny" - http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object3/829/104/n123986150707_162.jpg

    ...just kidding, looks great *snickers while trying to keep a straight face*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, it's kinda cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. please don't take this the wrong way, but... you should totally put this on cakewrecks. (i bet it was delicious)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! Cakewrecks is only for professional cakes :P

    ReplyDelete