22 June 2010

gah!

So Chris' mom just got me all worked up into an excited/nervous state and I'm all riled up.
It was kinda like one of those "If you give a mouse a cookie" things.

First she was all, "Southwest is having a sale and we should buy our plane tickets for his marine bootcamp graduation." (which is apparently a really big deal)

So that got me thinking about when finals are. And also thinking about how exciting it's going to be to see Chris again. And be in freaking San Diego <3.

So I checked our class schedule online. Of course finals are the Monday after the weekend of his graduation. And of course if I go I'll have to miss a day of final reviews. And not study that much for the finals- OR find time to study before that weekend, with all of our other stuff going on.

Finals got me thinking about my "worry list" which consists of finishing the management course, preparing my resume (INTIMIDATING) and applying for jobs, finishing my research project, and studying for and taking the certification exam.

Which got me thinking about how much I wanted the summer to fly by and all of a sudden there's just over a month left and there's so much to do!
Ack!

OhmygoshI'm EXCITED!

But holy shit I'm scared!

Excited!Scared!Excited!Scared!Excited!

I can't take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment