02 June 2010

pie, tea, skype, anxiety


Pumpkin pie! Courtesy of Jen who brought over some pumpkin she had in her pantry. Many thanks!!!

My stomach is upset, and for some reason lemon tea sounded like a good idea.


I talked to my dad today for a while on skype. It took us a while to get everything so that we could hear each other, but it was really cool once we got it going. He's going to try and hook my grandma up when he goes to visit in July. She'll get a kick out of it for sure. I wish I could go!

I finally got my check in the mail today! Now I don't have to worry so much about that.

Got my head measured for my cap today. Now that it's getting closer, I'm getting less excited and more scared. Mostly about the board of certification exam. There's so much to remember and I've been studying every night but there's still SO MUCH. I'm not even through hematology.
I need to feel better about this.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Now I can have some pumpkin pie which I suck at making. I'm glad it was put to use because it would have gone to waste staying in my pantry. =)

    So what is the size of your head?

    ReplyDelete