21 June 2010

my temple

I must have eaten something that my body did not like, because today it was all, "YOU SHALL BE PUNISHED" and I was like, "Owwwww" and various other forms of non-liking-age that I will spare you.

I think it's because after the 5th snicker's ice cream bar this weekend my brain made me stop even though my body thought they were so delicious and my stomach wasn't hurting at all. Now maybe my body's revolting over the healthy stuff I'm feeding it.

But I had to- I noticed the other day driving in the car that my stomach roll was sweating and popping out over my scrubs... and I still can't button my jeans.

That, and when I wore shorts this weekend my crotch tried to eat them. Sweaty, humid, riding up shorts. I was in Academy trying to do the "discreet pull the shorts out of my crotch" dance.

I know you know what I mean.

Things just don't fit right anymore and it's not fun and extremely uncomfortable. And I can't afford new clothes!

Time to hit the gym, cut back on the junk food, and tone up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment