26 June 2010

list-makers anonymous

Hello, my name is jacobithegreat and I am a list-maker.



I know it might not look like it, but lists make me organized. Or maybe they just make me feel organized.

Without lists, I forget what I went to the grocery store to get



or what I had to do this weekend, or what was due today

Or what projects I want to do once I get freeeee time.



When I'm trying to fall asleep and The Worries take hold and all of the things I have to do are running through my mind, I write them down on a list.


Then, I won't forget and my mind is free to think about other things. Like protein electrophoresis. I cleared off my desk today and had plenty of room to spread out and study the chemistry portion of my big ass review binder. *Sigh* crappy Saturday. 41 days are going to go by so quickly.



I am also a stack-maker, but that might be a post for another day...

I'm curious to hear about other people's "organization" quirks.

No comments:

Post a Comment