17 February 2011

check it

In a much better mood today. Maybe because I anticipated the shit-ness today. And because we have AC again. I handled it much better.

So my after-work routine consists of having a light snack if I need one, and drinking my green tea while reading blogs and checking facebook. It does wonders for decompressing after a long day. I just need 10 minutes to sit in front of my computer and chill before I get back to life.

Then I go whatever- pay bills, go work out (some days), take a shower, make dinner, and prepare for work the next day. That includes packing lunch, getting the coffeemaker ready, and picking out my clothes. Yes, I wear scrubs every day but if I pick them out beforehand (including bra, socks and undies), my morning goes really smooth. I need all the smooth I can get at 4am.

I'm usually vegged out and ready for bed at around 7. Lately I've been falling asleep and not waking up until the alarm goes off. That includes not getting up to pee, and not hearing phone calls or text messages. I used to hear them and wake up. Now I'm out cold.

Today my routine will be slightly interrupted. Today is my amazing mom's birthday!!

Also, I'm an auntie once again! Sweet baby Chloe was born yesterday. <3


I'M SO GLAD TOMORROW IS FRIDAY/PAYDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment