10 February 2011

toot-a-loot

I started this post last night and then Ash came in and we did wedding stuff and I forgot about it.

Recap:

I love avocado.

It's cold as balls out there. If you think about it, balls aren't actually very cold. But they're actually cooler than the rest of the body. As a result Pumpkin has not wanted to go outside for the past few days and is having frequent cat attacks where she tears around the house at full speed meowing at the top of her lungs. GO OUTSIDE CAT. YOU HAVE A COAT OF FUR.

Anyway. I hope it doesn't freeze again tonight because I am NOT up for a repeat of The Most Intense Drive To Work Ever. <-- didn't have a repeat- there was no rain! Woo!

Also. Good news and bad news.
Good news: Chris is indeed coming home for two weeks before he deploys to Afghanistan.
Bad news: He flies in a week after Ashley's wedding. Boooo.
But I'm SUPER MAJORLY excited to get to see him. Figuring out what days to take off work so we can spend all day lounging around in my huge previously boy-less bed watching bad tv. And snuggles. Must get snuggles.

Yesterday we got a shipment of reagents packed with dry ice pellets. I dumped them into the sink, turned on the water, and a few of us had fun playing with the "smoke." It was seriously pouring out of the sink like crazy. It's so cool and never gets old.

I must go work out now.

Oh, and yes, Akhtar, you really do have fabulous hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment