18 October 2011

hijacked

Enjoying my post-workday cup of green tea.

About to take major advantage of this amazing weather and go for a walk/run.

Downloaded some more current music to my mp3 player. Have you heard of youtube to mp3 converter? Magical. Genius. Thank you Suzy for changing my WORLD with this information.

Had another strange dream last night where Chris became the ex. He had just come home from Afghanistan and I was all excited, but then he slowly started changing into Robert- he turned into this Chris/Robert hybrid, both physical and personality-wise. As he changed I became less and less attracted to him and couldn't figure out why.

At one point I thought, "How could I go from loving him so much to not wanting to be around him at all?" I waited so long to finally be with him, and it really sucked to not be digging him anymore. The more he turned into Robert, the more I couldn't stand him. At the end he wasn't even Chris anymore.  I kept trying to find traces of him in this "new" person, but it just wasn't there; he was gone, and I was sad and confused and frustrated.

It was strange, and I'm not really digging this whole 'douchey ex taking over my dreams' thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment