15 October 2011

saturday morning coffee

Christmas shopping officially started for me yesterday. I was out shopping with mother and purchased my first Christmas gift. It was for Dayna, and noooo I'm not telling what it is. This is fun.

On our way back through the mall, we stopped at Chanel's event and got our makeup done. Ashley did a phenomenal job on mine, and gave me a holiday-inspired  red  lip. Something I'd never normally wear, but, wow, it looked great.

Pinterest has made me want to pair mustard yellow and navy blue in my clothing, so I might go out shopping with that in mind today. But, of course, it also inspires me to bake, cook, plan a party, decorate, and come up with witty sayings. But it's one of those, "Might get out of my pjs, might not" kind of days.


No comments:

Post a Comment