08 October 2011

through the wilderness

Woke up, staggered to the coffee maker. Grabbed a cereal bowl and... where the hell are all my spoons??

Note to self: Don't assume nachos don't have gluten in them. Don't assume anything when it comes to the food you're putting into your body. Because that 1 time out of 10, you will regret it massively. At least the pain has stopped, we'll see what happens when I try to eat again.

Pinterest is way more addicting than any social networking site. I've come across some super neat stuff. One second I've got the urge to make mini cheesecake bites, the next I'm wanting to plan a wedding. The next I'm feeling like I can design and sew a slipcover. The next I want to go shopping for sherbert orange twirly skirts and sparkly designer shoes. That pinterest can be dangerous. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes! on pinterest. I signed up several weeks back, but in the last week it's become my addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. I am not at all satisfied with this post. When you say something referring to the wherabouts of your spoons, I expect to find out later in the post where the spoons have gone.
    That is all.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete