06 October 2011

weary

Guys.

I actually ran today.
I was talking to Frankish today for a while and we got on the subject of running and I was suddenly inspired to try it out. Not to say it was even close to a respectable amount, but it counts.

Then I made bagel pizzas with farmer's market tomatoes and fresh garden basil, dancing to that Taylor Swift song that I still haven't heard on the radio, singing to the cat who demands scraps simply because I'm cooking... not because she will eat any of it.

On my mind lately: I can't stand it when the people I love aren't happy. I can't be at peace until I know they're okay. It's my little weary worry constantly in the back of my mind. 
I just wanna be like, "WAIT! Don't feel bad! I will fix it!! ...somehow." 
But I know it's something that they have to work through themselves, and we all have to go through it but it's SO HARD to watch it happen.
So, familia, no matter what, I got your back, I'm thinking about you, and you have no idea how much I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment