23 October 2012

feeling real

It wasn't until today that things started to feel real.

Everyone else has seemed more excited than me. For me it's been surreal. And stressful. And something that might fall through at the last second. Or, you know, he might change his mind.

But today, I took some forms to the county clerk's office. Forms that he willingly filled out, and had signed and notarized and mailed to me. Then, in a short amount of time, a very nice lady hooked me up with a marriage license. With my name on it and his name on it. Our names together on a marriage license. Whoa.

I didn't even get a chance to really look at it or take a picture of it. I had it in my possession for about 20 minutes. Because immediately afterwards I went over to the Justice of the Peace and made the appointment, handing over the marriage license. Easy peasy. I left practically jumping with joy. That was the hard part. This is really scheduled to happen. If nothing else happens that day, we will be getting married.

That is CRAZY dude!
In three and a half weeks I'm going to be a wife!


1 comment: