11 October 2012

stufffffs

Ok. So I've been told by Ashley that my "blog posts are unsatisfying." Such a shame since she even installed it as an app on her phone.

Here's the thing. I have some big shit to talk about. But I just can't talk about it yet. And some stuff I'm working on is a surprise. And some stuff is not exactly common knowledge so I can't talk about it. I have all this neat shit going on and I can't blog about any of it!

So in the meantime I just sit tight and keep my mouth shut and wait. Which, you know for me is damn near impossible.

So to update on the things I normally touch on:

Wedding: plans have kinda stalled. Waiting on the one-month mark to get the marriage license. Then, things can really go into motion. Plans can be made, reservations can be set, etc. His ring has been ordered. I haven't picked mine out yet. I settled on a plain silver or white gold band for now, so it can be worn under my gloves in the lab and is easily cleaned. A custom band will be designed later.

Work: same old stuff, different day. Go to work, get paid. Not overly excited about any of it.

Exercise: Motivated by two things: One- the sausage casing that I'll be wearing under my wedding dress so peeps don't see my undies. Unflattering and not exactly comfortable. Hoping if I'm more toned it will be a little less of both of those things. Two- someone will be seeing me naked again. I've gotten used to just letting it all hang out. While the cat doesn't mind, that will not be acceptable in 6 weeks. Today I ran for 4:30. Hollaaaa.

Other thoughts: I wish it would get cold again. Those few days of nice weather was really... well, nice.
 
I'd love to have Sofia Vergara's body. I just read an article about her in Allure and now she's my new girl crush. Also I'm bummed that Modern Family comes on after my bedtime so I haven't been able to watch it for the last few seasons.

I just got an email that my October Birchbox has been delayed due to some shipping issue.
About the Birchbox: I like it. It's like a little present inside the mailbox every month. Have I gotten hooked on anything that I've gotten? Not really. I usually give half of it away to my mom or sisters. But that's okay because it's like little presents for everybody.

There's usually a lip color, a perfume sample, a skincare product, a little nail polish, and other doodads. I've gotten false eyelashes twice. Those went to Suzy, who is far more likely to wear them. I don't wear perfume, so the samples kinda end up randomly around the house. I did get a pair of headphones once, which was awesome.

I do like these hair ties. I've gotten two so far, and Ashley stole one. Most of the skincare products I don't use, since I've been so breaky-outy lately. Several times I've received items that contain gluten, which I've chosen not to use since I just feel weird avoiding it all day, only to use it on my body. So I gave those away as well.

Overall, though, I enjoy it.

P.S. I really want a pair of colored pants. Maybe with polka dots. But I don't think I can pull them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment