27 October 2012

progress, pumpkins

I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror, and went, "Wow."

But for the first time in a while, it wasn't out of horror. 

My face has really cleared up in the past week. Last night I... how did my sister put it? Went at my face like a meth-head? Some really nasty stuff came out of my pores, but I just couldn't stand it anymore. So, naturally, I was afraid I would wake up and it would be all red and infected. But it really isn't bad.
Now, instead of active angry zits, it looks like my main concern will be healing the scars and lightening the spots that the zits have left behind. Anyone recommend a product for that??

Acne progress aside, today is a gloriously cool, sunny day. Perfect for pumpkin carving. I think that this year, instead of carving the pumpkins and dealing with guts, I'll try to paint mine. But then, I don't get as many roasted pumpkin seeds. Decisions...

I've also heard that if you set a whole pumpkin out in the corner of the yard and just let it rot, you'll end up with a pumpkin patch in the spring. How neat would that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment