28 October 2012

fooooooooods

My belly is not happy with me.

I think a large part of it has to do with the antibiotics. I always get tummy mehs from those. Plus, I'm out of yogurt.

It could be due to the fact that I ate my weight in fritos and cheese dip yesterday. It could have been the cake pops, deviled eggs, or candied bacon. It could have been all of that, in combination with the several cups of hot cocoa + marshmallows that went down the hatch. It was all soooooo good.

Needless to say, today I'm craving clean, whole, simple foods that are also filling. I'm also craving meat. Not chicken. I'm soooo sick of chicken. I want fish and beef.

It's too late to go shopping today. Fighting Sunday shoppers is not on the list today. So, working with what I've got for now.

On the menu this week:

Cheesy Zucchini rice- on the stove right now. Adding beans and making wraps for lunch leftovers
Pumpkin pie (sans crust- baked in ramekins, half the sugar) for second breakfasts- in the oven right now.
Egg & potato breakfast burritos
Chili- for chili frito pie. No sense in letting those leftover fritos go to waste. Great crock pot meal.
Also craving Pei Wei's spicy chicken. Might have to make that happen this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment