16 October 2012

saywhaaaat

Thoughts:

- Christopher did a very, very good job of picking out my engagement ring. I seriously could not have designed a better ring myself. Mostly because I had no idea what I wanted, but he got everything I wanted... if that makes sense. I don't even care about the band issue because I love it so much I'd be happy to wear just this forever. I frequently look at it and think, "Damn. That's a pretty ring." Kinda like I look at him (while skyping) and think, "Damn that's a handsome man."  I can't wait to do that more often.

-I had a dream about meal planning. It was so organized and glorious.

-Suddenly I just got very weary, tired, and headachey. Like I would love nothing more than to lie down. BUT. Ashley is coming over with sweets and SHOES.

-I'm SOOOO zittty! I got frustrated and picked at some bumps and now, of course, it's worse. Shame on me.

-Struggling to remain positive. I'm just so run-down and OVER IT.

-I want something fried. Like cheese sticks or egg rolls or chicken fried steak. Oh God, do you KNOW how long it's been since I've eaten a chicken fried steak? Way before this celiac thing started, that's for sure. (Sorry, preggers peoples reading this- I'm sure I just stimulated a craving). However, I have no such fried things.

-Something got all leaky and rotty inside my trash can. Yeeuck.

-I read an interesting article today about algea infections for my certification maintenance. It had never occurred to me that algea could be pathogenic. I figured it's just something you wash off your skin- not entirely true.

-Then I came across an article about celiac disease and I'm very interested to check that out. I've done surprisingly little research about it.

-You can microwave popcorn kernels in a plain paper bag. But it comes out pretty dry. You gotta season that shiz.

-Big Bang Theory kicks ass. Currently in my Netflix selections. I'm quite enjoying it.

-I want another tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment