30 October 2012

Tues-MF-day

Today I dragged myself out of bed, told myself, "It's going to be a good day!"

... and was dropping F-bombs and getting pissy by 6am.

And then, and THENNN, the ICU had the NERVE to accuse me of not doing my job right, and not getting their results on time. Too bad I've had results out on time every single day for as long as I've been working there. In fact, I get results finished wayyy before the deadline. I have proof because every verified result is timestamped, and that can't be changed. So they can go suck on a dick for all I care.

When the guy in charge at the hospital came up to me and voiced those concerns, I just looked him dead in the eye and said, "No." Then politely informed him that the issue is NOT with me. Instead of taking a look at their own people, they run right to the lab and blame us. I take offense to shit like that because I work really hard and I'm really good at my job, and getting results out on time is my first priority in the mornings.

So now I have to call the nursing supervisor every morning when I'm finished running the morning's labs. Checking in like I'm a fucking 5-year old. Like I need one more thing to worry about.

Heh, no regrets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment