01 May 2013

gutters & steak

Aw man.

I just remembered that my gutters need to be cleaned out and it's supposed to rain tomorrow.

But I've already drank like three glasses of wine so getting on the ladder is probably not the best idea.

So I suppose I'll just sit here and blog about it.

P.S. I made steak & cheesy potatoes tonight. Chris has no idea how good he's going to have it. And there was only one pan fire. Details.

As a result I had to open the doors & turn off the AC, and now a june bug just flew in and is going all crazy over the tv.

2 comments:

  1. Not related to this post, but:
    At some point in my life I want to hang out/get coffee with you. I will be in Houston rather briefly next week (Monday evening -Wed morning), but with such a small window and especially with me relying on just my friend I am visiting to drive me around, I'm not sure this time would work out. Sometime we shall though, yes? We have an extra bed that you and the man are obviously welcome to if you ever want to take a trip to the city. And should you happen to be in the Spring area next week, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's better to leave the gutter cleaning for some other time now. While regular maintenance of the gutters is necessary, it's not advisable to clean it while tipsy. I hope you've already cleaned it by now before the rainy season starts.

    AJC Roofing

    ReplyDelete