13 May 2013

quick yap.

There is a person at work who talks so much, he must waste so much time. Not like at work; I don't really care how much time he wastes at work. I mean like, in life. I imagine that everything in his life must take twice as long because he talks so much. It's not as if he talks a lot about a lot of different things. That would be tolerable. This guy takes a topic and makes it die a slow, painful death. Make your point and move on already, dude. I usually just start doing other things or walk out of the room. But the thing that really got me was thinking about how much time this guy wastes yapping. It's gotta be a crazy amount.

The other day, I jogged a few feet to do something or something, and my boobs weren't the only thing jiggling. My STOMACH was! Horror of horrors, I'm feeling more & more motivated to work out.


No comments:

Post a Comment