28 July 2013

weekend pics & blurbs





1. That little chunker munker is just the cutest thing I've ever seen.
2. Efforts to provide shade on A/C unit. $200+ electric bills are not fun. Bonus: it looks prettier.
3. Cat naps on the window seat
4. Projects


Yesterday I missed a bridal shower and I'm starting to wonder what's wrong with me. Well, not starting to. I have a really cute gift, too. Something like this

I purposely saved up a bunch of projects to occupy myself with after I became tootless again. Too bad I haven't done any of them yet.

So. I rummaged around and figured out how to assemble and use Christopher's sander. Started sanding down the surface of the nightstand that's been in the garage for 2 weeks, waiting to be painted.

Next I'll figure out how to use the drill. Manly stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment