09 March 2016

Sweet Hobby Lobby Haul

I scored a bunch of sweet stuff at Hobby Lobby today. Every single item was on sale!


The best thing about these on-sale scores was that I was able to check some things off the list of things I've been needing, including a magazine holder, a hook for the guest bathroom and a scoop for the cat food.

I got some great mercury glass knobs for the bar, but I spaced out and only got 3. Doof. Oh, darn. I guess I'll have to go back.


The thing I was most excited about was the mirror. It was on sale for $25 and it caught my eye. Probably because it looks a LOT like this one I pinned a while back. It found a home on the mantel, which still needs a new paint job or something because oy, all that warm wood. It would look so much fresher if it were either lighter or darker. Eh, it's on the list.



1 comment:

  1. Um, can you come decorate my place? That mantle place looks like the kind of set up in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete