06 March 2018

breaks

In case you were wondering, hot water heaters don't cost NEARLY as much as ovens* do. Thank GOD. Not sure why though. They both heat things. And I think hot water is more important than hot food, especially if you have a microwave and stove. But anyway.

They are especially less expensive when your baller brother gets a major discount at his job. And brings it over in his huge truck, and the two of you struggle to drag it into the house. Well, he was manly. I struggled. Upper body strength failed me again. I need to start doing pushups again, or something.

Anyway. After paying the plumber to install it, it'll cost about the same as the water heater at Home Depot, BEFORE counting their installation fees. Honestly it looks simple and I could probably hook it up myself, but gas appliances freak me out.
I don't want to accidentally blow up, you know? Oh, the continual joys of home ownership.

The install at work this week is going really well so far. I put in a 12-hour day on Monday so if I take tomorrow morning off it won't set me back. See? Adaptation.

Currently waiting on the laundry to finish because the cat barfed on the bed.

Oh, the continual joys of cat ownership.

No comments:

Post a Comment