04 March 2018

an expensive hassle

This morning I walked into the laundry room... and the floor was wet. 
I love it when stuff like that happens.

After I moved everything out and cleaned up the mess (which had started to grow mold in the corner), I discovered the source was, to my disappointment, the water heater. Oy.

2018 is proving to be an expensive year. I have savings to cover this, but I don't have the TIME for this. 

There's never a good time for crap like this to happen, but a hot water heater replacement doesn't exactly fit neatly into my schedule.

After traveling the last 2 weeks I need to get a few things in order, but tomorrow I'm starting an install 1.5 hours away with a very tight timeline. 

Okay. Time to deploy the adaptation skills, and maybe get by with a little help from my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment