08 March 2018

feet dragging

I don't want to move. I hate moving. It's a pain in the ass. It's SO STRESSFUL.

I like my house. I like the location and the last few years have been spent making it my own. I've invested so much time, energy, sweat, blood, and tears into this home. It feels like mine.

I'm so sad that I have to sell it and move out. I mean, that's what you do when you get divorced, right? There's no other fair way to divide the asset, and I don't have enough money to buy him out.

I'm sad that my husband doesn't love me anymore, and it breaks my heart but I've been dealing with that like a big girl.

However I feel like throwing a temper tantrum over losing my house.

1 comment:

  1. I am sad to hear this. You have done so much on that house! As always, though, I'm excited to see what comes next.

    I need an update on the dog. It's gone, right? I'm admittedly not much of a dog person, but I honestly had a hard time finding myself rooting for that pet. And the post where he ate your flowers? That made me seriously mad.

    ReplyDelete