16 March 2008

horray spring break

Yayness, it's here!
I slept most of the day yesterday, then had to deal with some bitch's kid hitting my car door at Whole Foods and then she made a big stink and tried to deny that it was her fault. People. Looks like I have to get that estimate done sometime this week. Car dealerships are so boring.

Woke up with a migraine this morning around 3 and thought I was going to die. I broke out into a cold sweat at one point. All very odd.

Today I have a list of errands to run, and it seems like it's going to be a sunny day. This week I want to get a pedicure, to kick off the warm season right. Maybe I'll buy a cute cheap pair of shoes, too. I went through my stash and had to throw a couple pairs out that had gotten too funky. It's sad, but they can be replaced, which is too much fun!

I've got to work on Monday (BOO), but at least that's some extra money. This weekend I think the trip to see C's grandpa is finally going down, which means I get to go fishing!

La la la la laaa
or maybe I'll just sleep the whole time :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment