27 March 2008

thursday

My lab got out at the very tail end of "no traffic yet" so I quick drove home and stopped over at Jess's on the way. I met Catherine and boy she's a cute little one. It's been so long since I've held a baby, much less a week-old one! It was good to see Jess. We went for a walk so she could get out of the house and it was a gorgeous evening. It's hard to imagine it was that long ago we were having sleepovers at each others houses and doing each others nails. What do you know... we do grow up fast!

The other day I was at the post office mailing some stuff and the lady gave me stamps with chemists on them. On one there was a glucose molecule in the chair conformation and I totally had a nerd moment and was really proud because I knew what it was. I didn't get to share it with anyone though, because I doubt the guy next to me cared... but I felt all smart.

I've got tons of schoolwork to do... only one more month left, I can do it. This weekend shall be very productive, and I'm not even going to Frontier Fiesta if I can't get a good chunk done.

I miss my sweetie. At least I have my cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment