28 March 2008

melancholia

I was sort of thrust into a state of melancholy tonight.
I tried a new recipe for bread that looked gorgeous in the pan but sank terribly when it cooled, and had this wierd gummy/ rubbery-like layer at the bottom. There was potential for taste, though. I still tried to make grilled cheese with the oblong sunken slices. LOL

Anyway I was sitting here at El computadora listening to my psych professor drone on about some psychological abnormality and I got really lonely. Because the house was dark and quiet because everyone had gone out, which it almost NEVER is and it creeps me out, and because I don't want to be sitting here all by myself studying on a Friday night. I haven't gotten snuggles from my hot man since Tuesday, and even then they were very limited. I'm used to spending my Friday nights vegging out with a glass of wine watching tv in my hot man clutches. Poop. I guess I'm pouting.

I've just been really tired lately which I'm mostly contributing to the looming list of things due very soon and the lack of time in which to do them. That, and allergies. This shit is nuts. Pollen everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment