23 March 2008

Spring "break"

Well. This break didn't really feel like much of a break. I worked and didn't study like I said I would.

I just got back from a weekend with C and his family. Yes, the "meet the family" weekend. It was overall good, with a few tense moments. I don't know if they liked me, but I had no issues with anyone. I think we'd all need to spend more time together to form any real opinions. My dietary issues weren't as bad as I thought they would be, but I still felt like a pain in the ass when it came to meals. Meh.

I know this weekend was a big deal with C because he didn't let me meet anyone for a long time. I guess this means we're doing okay. I do feel more comfortable opening up to him. Yay for becoming closer to the guy I've been crazy about for... a long ass time! And pray that I don't fuck it up. After this weekend I've got a lot swimming around in the ole head right now that needs time to settle.

A good friend of mine had a baby girl Thursday, so major congrats go out to her and her husband! I can't wait to see the cutie pie. I've talked to her about the issues mentioned above, and we kind of had a mutual "listen to me bitch and tell me what to do!" session last week, and that helped a lot. Thank goodness for friends.

Speaking of friends... DLD, miss MIA, we need to hang out this week while I'm not swamped with tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment