30 March 2008

roaches and rodents

All the roach business reminded me of this story:

Yesterday I was talking to my sister while sitting at my desk, and in the midst of a conversation her eyes focused on something behind me and she got the look of horror that happens when there is some unwanted animal crawling on the floor.

I asked her what it was and her reply was screaming and pointing. So I freak, scream, jump up on top of my desk and look down, and see... a spider. Yeah it was a rather LARGE spider, but whoop de doo. I freaked out thinking it was a roach or something was ON me and she's freaking out over a spider. I scolded her for scaring me like that, climbed down from my desk, and the spider moved on. So did Ashley, haha.

I tried to take a video of my brother's mouse running on his wheel and when he stops, it keeps spinning so he just goes along with it. It's the funniest thing but he wouldn't do it for me this morning. Poop. *update* I got it!



More studying today... but hopefully C will be home tonight!

Oh yeah, and I'm becoming addicted to Dr. Pepper... and refried beans. But not together.

1 comment:

  1. For the record, spiders are way worse than the biggest cockroach. =P

    And, now I crave refried beans and Dr. Pepper. Only I DO want them together!

    ReplyDelete