01 March 2008

just like mcdonalds

I'm really enjoying my job. And, more importantly, the people that I work for. They give me good vibes.

I loved seeing some of my girls tonight. I wish I had more time to spend with them but school's gotta come first!

I am pretty exhausted after this crazy week. It was like Murphy's law in action, man. Although I can't complain too much because life is generally good to me.

On the agenda this weekend:
Barbara's baby shower.
Biochem homework and study group.
Organic prelab.

This week:
Organic postlab.
Biochem exam.
Two Biochem postlabs and one prelab.

Oh, and I love my new straightner. I spent about an hour in Ulta comparing their huge selection and got a decent one for about 30 bucks. It's red. <3
The only thing was, I couldn't locate the Biosilk protecting spray stuff; all I found were shampoos. Lame.

I like that Fergie song about being clumsy.

1 comment:

  1. my straightener is red too and i love it also. what kind is yours?
    i use kerastase Lait Nutri-Sculpt on my hair and it smells so yummy and seems to really protect it. I straighten but dont blow-dry, and this seems to work as jsut a general heat protectant either way. Its a little spendy, $30 for a bottle at Gene Juarez (dont know if you have those down there) but it lasts forever.

    ReplyDelete