12 February 2009

300!

...No, not the movie with tons of half-naked muscular men being unbelievably manly. Rawr.

My 300th post!

The topic of which is not something that pleases me.

It came to my attention today, in a rather happenstance way, that someone is "internet stalking" my blog. Someone who is reading it regularly and going through the comments and everything. The bad part is, this is someone who I do not want reading it AT ALL.

I don't advertise my blog.
I have purposely not mentioned that I even have a blog to this person, for the sole purpose that it is none of their beeswax. The only reason they have the URL is because they purposely recorded it. I do not particularly like this person, have never been close to this person, and I rarely talk to this person. But for some reason they feel like it's necessary to be a creepy snooper!

I am toying with the idea of putting this blog on "by invite only" but I know what a pain in the ass it would be for those who don't have a google account to create one, and to require people to sign in to see it.

I don't want to censor myself, and I like this blog to be public for a reason. But I am totally creeped out and annoyed by the fact that I'm being "spied on."

Thoughts?
Oh- and "creepy snooper," -- you're pathetic!

2 comments: