08 February 2009

laze

I want to laze around all day. Forget about the homework, quizzes and chapters that are unread.

I have a random smattering of things I want to say.

-Huge Pet Peeve: Yesterday I was at the grocery store, and they had peaches on sale for 99 cents a pound. Sweet, so I picked out a few good ones with no bruises. Fast forward to the checkout, where the girl puts them in a bag, then proceeds to throw cans of soup in there on top of them!! It was too late to say anything, but I HATE going through the trouble of picking out fruit, only to have it thrown around at the cash register.
And I used to work at a grocery store at the cash register, and I know the rules of bagging: meat and fresh fruits/ veggies are always separated in their own bags. Frozen and cold stuff together, etc. Did they stop teaching common sense to these kids?? Are the stores trying to cut back on bag costs or something?? Next time I'm going to insist that the fruit all be in a separate bag. I shouldn't even have to say anything.

-I saw He's Just Not That Into You. I went with my mom and my sister and her friend. It's a really cute movie! I gotta say it's the first chick flick I've seen in a long time that I've actually liked. There was a boy in the row in front of us that was making comments- now usually it's SUPER annoying but this time they were right on, and it was funny. The whole movie theater was into it, laughing and "awww"ing at all the right times.

Ok, so that's about it. I'm going to give myself 1 hour of laze time before I force myself to study.

1 comment:

  1. He's just not that into you was great right...i thought all the couples were perfectly cast...

    ReplyDelete