03 February 2009

lucky squirrels

Is today my lucky day?
I opened my fruit leather and instead of one, there were TWO in there! Yum.

I got pretty much NO sleep last night.
I went to bed with a headache, thinking sleep would fix it. I woke up at 3 with the headache, so I took some meds (on an empty stomach) and then dozed in and out until 730. Every time I'd start to fall asleep, I'd have really strong, anxious dreams and would wake up, only to lay there and think until I drifted into another really strong, anxious dream. That, and my mouth was really dry, so all my dreams had some sort of choking or gagging aspect. Not fun.

Anyway, that was last night and this is today. I am determined to make it through this long day and make it a good one.

Today in biodiversity we are going outside to look at different species on campus. I have a feeling "big fat ballsy squirrels" is going to be on that list. I think that's the scientific name. At least for the ones at UH.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you found a big fat ballsy squirrel...

    ReplyDelete