05 February 2009

i heart aprons

I felt like Ms. Susie Homemaker this morning.

I'm trying to cut back on dairy, as I've noticed it leads to a puffy feeling. I'm getting rather tired of it, especially after my morning bowl of cereal. Even though I don't like milk, I like it better with cereal than soy milk. I just can't eat cereal with soy milk. I think it's a mental thing.

So rather than catch up on some reading, I was in the kitchen wearing my cute apron, making biscuits from scratch. With vegan healthy "butter." I've gotten really good at making biscuits quickly. Wham bam thank you ma'am and there's breakfast. I ate them with 100% all-natural strawberry spread and washed them down with Hazelnut Creme coffee. Ohh yeah.
(GOD, I'm turning into a hippie with this vegan all natural stuff. Quick! I need some Doritos! STAT!)

So I'm ready for another LONG day. Seriously, Tuesdays and Thursdays wear me out. Especially the 3-hour chunk of calculus at the very end. Come 7 o'clock, towards the end of class, my eyes start to glaze over and I've hit my Calculs limit. <-- snicker, bad joke.

I can't wait to sleep in this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment