18 September 2009

forreal?

Getting some progress regarding financial aid. One small step...

Made a lunch bag similar to this one. I'm diggin' it.



Oh, by the way, Glade Plug-ins Clean Linen scent sucks. You can't even smell it. I have a very sensitive sense of smell, so if I can't smell it you know it's not working. I don't know if any of the other scents smell stronger, but if you want a noticeable smell, don't buy Clean Linen.

School is absolutely nuts. I'm doing pretty well so far, but keeping up is a constant uphill battle. Studying every night. Waking up super early. Three exams next week. Four assignments due. Sticks on Saturday. I can't believe it is only going to get busier as the semester wears on.

Wearing scrubs every day makes getting ready super easy, but I'm starting to get tired of wearing the same blah thing. I'm trying to jazz things up with hair accessories and big dangly earrings, but any other jewelry is impractical and looks funny. Any ideas to combat scrubs burnout is appreciated!

Time to start crackin' on the chem exam Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment