21 September 2009

my life.

Study. Sleep. Wake up, take a test.
Talk about the test with classmates.
Start studying for the next test.
Sleep. Wake up, go to lab all day.
Study, go to sleep. Wake up, take a test.
Talk about the test with classmates.
Start studying for the next test.

repeat for the next three months.



Oh, by the way, my dad tried to fix my toilet yesterday.

A ton of curse words, a few toilet-water-soaked towels, some banging around, and a ton of lysol, bleach, and paper towels later, I have a dry toilet sitting in my bathroom and the sewer hole blocked up with a towel. Apparently the "filange" is broken. Whatever that is. The plumber comes tomorrow. In the meantime when I got up in the middle of the night to pee I banged straight into the door face-first trying to use my parents' bathroom. Nice.

1 comment:

  1. Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete