19 September 2009

studying & shoes

I am having a really hard time studying at home today. I kept getting distracted, so I headed to the public library.

I couldn't find a table with a working plug near it, so I stretched the cord to the nearest outlet. I knew someone would eventually tell me it was a safety hazard, but I got a really good hour of studying in before I got caught. Then the battery was dying, so I came home. I get into a great study mode at the library, but when I come home there are so many distractions.

I need different surroundings. I might even drive up to school just to get some uninterrupted, un-distracted studying done.

Speaking of not studying, this morning my mom took us shopping. I got some dangly earrings, a cute shirt, and some socks and shoes. All on sale. Kohl's rocks.

Now, I don't wear tennis shoes very often. I pretty much wear them only when I exercise.
I have two pairs: one pair I stole from Ashley many years ago, and another pair that I got as a birthday gift a couple years ago. That means I have not actually shopped for a pair of tennis shoes in many, many years.

Today I decided that I need a new pair since I wear them every day with scrubs. I sat there for a while trying on shoes. Comparing brands, prices, comfort, sizes, color, etc. I never put so much thought into a pair of tennis shoes, but I wanted some that fit me really well.
I finally decided on these:

I think I'm going to like them!

I really need to get back to studying, and I'm going to regret not studying tomorrow when I get into panic mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment