26 September 2009

let me see your veins

I got up early this morning- my day to sleep in- to head to the clinic and get some sticks in. I knew what I was doing, but my heart would pound every time I did a stick. Most of the patients were super nice, and they're used to being stuck daily. I only missed 3 people's veins, and they said they were hard to begin with. One man came in saying he was a difficult one and he'd give me three tries, and I got him right away. One lady had such bad bruises that I felt bad even poking her again. Two people said they didn't even realize I'd stuck them until they heard me popping tubes. Hellz yeah.

Overall, I'm glad I finally got in to break the ice, and now I just have to pop in whenever I can to finish them up. Now it won't be in the back of my mind all the time. One less thing!

Gotta study- hoping I can catch some of the coogs game tnite.

Oh yeah:

Photo Challenge: Plants

Super awesome? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment