07 March 2010

boobie holders

I think it's time to get some more bras. The ones I got professionally fitted for and paid 80 bucks for aren't comfortable. They're really supportive but the underwire kinda digs in to my arm pit. I put up with it for a while because I loved the support, but now I avoid wearing them.

I've gone back to my old, comfortable but way less supportive IPEX bras. I haven't even worn anything light-colored in months because I don't have a comfortable beige or white bra.

I looked on the Victorias Secret website and they do carry some bras in my size, but I think they're only online.

Buy a bra without trying it on first? Yeah right.
I can return it but I know myself and I'd never get around to returning it.

UGGHHH. Why does buying bras have to be such an expensive nightmare?? I can't even get something that works when I go to a professional and pay wayy too much.

Why can't I just go on Oprah and have her people fit me correctly?

Check out the $3 million 2009 Fantasy bra. Like I said before, try running in that...

No comments:

Post a Comment