24 March 2010

sluggish

It's not even 5pm yet and I already want to go to bed.

Been fighting my usual springtime headaches. Ugh they're constant and just drain my energy.
Haven't been sleeping well either. The room is too hot with the AC off, and too cold with it on, and I'm not used to the noise of it either.

School is tough. Couple of classmates have broken down crying from the stress. I feel like I'm on top of things, but just barely.

On an unrelated note, I got purple shoes! I've always wanted purple shoes. They're round-toe flats, and even though I prefer square or pointed, I really like them. Thanks to madre for that!



Finished another puzzle. Actually, Ashley did most of this one. And we somehow lost a piece.

This semester is going so quickly. Looking forward to TACLS in a few weeks. Our hotel has a WATER SLIDE, woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment