02 March 2010

glorious.

Things I did today:

Pushed the snooze button. A lot. Woke up late.

"Did" my hair the same way as yesterday. No compliments this time.

Had some toasted bread with cream cheese & the jelly I took from 59 diner Saturday night, bagel-style. Was pretty tasty. Gotta confuse the gluten free bread with good-tasting stuff on top.

Sat in traffic. Saw some guy shaving.

Got to school. Printed a shit-ton of stuff.

Streaked some K. pneumoniae, checked out some other plates, did a successful gram stain on the first try, stared out the 7th floor window at the absolutely glorious day.

Took a few pictures of classmates in the lab and some test results, just for kicks. Urease is my favorite because it's bright-ass pink when it's positive.

Came home, decided to hit the gym.

Me, Sue & mom worked out for an hour. Felt like a skinny wiener and checked out the eye candy. Not bad.

Came home starving, ate some chicken & pasta with spaghetti sauce. Quite delish. Had a small serving of rainbow sherbert for dessert. Felt happy, round, and content.

Packed leftovers for a promising lunch tomorrow. I love good lunch. Makes the day better.

Found Chris' receipt from Mad Potter that he sneaked into my purse. Got excited to see the finished product.

Yelled at Sarge to get out of my room.

Time to shower and do some schoolwork. Spring break in 3 days!!

Picture of the glorious day. Yeah I dunno why the chair is knocked over, and my dad is trying to grow in the part of the yard that we always have fires.

2 comments: