08 March 2010

Mad Potter creations!

Mad Potter Picture Montage:






Last weekend we went to the Mad Potter to paint some pottery. I chose the pretty bowl and Chris chose the cup, but he didn't know how to paint it so we ended up switching and painting each other's things.

So yes, that super awesome camouflage was done by yours truly. He wanted USMC put on it, but I think it would have looked cooler on its own. When I went to pick them up, the lady who worked there said that all the little boys were looking at it and talking about how cool it was. Hellz yeah.

Chris painted the bowl and I think it turned out adorable. I like how he put "Chris R" on the bottom, as if there's another Chris running around calling me toot.

Here are Missy & Steve's creations. I borrowed the picture from Steve's facebook. They turned out really cute.

1 comment:

  1. i want to go to mad potter! :-(

    p.s. great job on the camo!

    ReplyDelete