11 March 2010

dresses & food & baby parts

After stuffing so much food down my pie hole yesterday, I woke up feeling gross like a bloated fat. If there was ever a time to go to the gym, it's this morning. Especially if I'm going to rock a bathing suit or anything even remotely form-fitting, you know like pants. Besides, I just feel gross and sluggish. A judging by the discomfort, I'm thinking there was a gluten slip up yesterday. Blagh.

Enough about my fucked up digestive system. So even though I'm technically pretty broke, I am feeling the dress fever already this season. I picked up two at Old Navy yesterday.

One really casual runaround green one with POCKETS, that I'll have to either alter or attach some ribbon to tie around the waist to cinch it, or leave alone if I feel like it. The picture is funky- it's actually like kelly green.

The blue one that I was iffy about trying on but it was just so darn cute and flattering I had to get it. I'm glad I tried it on! I need to get over my aversion to PATTERN. If What Not To Wear has taught me anything, it's that pattern is good.

Besides, it has pockets TOO!

I took a bunch of pictures of Jen making her AMAZING fried rice last night and I plan on posting on my GF blog, but for now here's one of Logan's cutey-cute-cute baby feet.



And I swear he kept making the "thumbs up" all night on his own. Look at that cute chubby baby arm!! The fried rice was Logan-approved.


And me-approved. That stuff was awesome, AND I got to bring home leftovers. WOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment