05 August 2014

books and stuff

I finally read The Silver Linings Playbook. [Meaning, the kindle price went under 5 bucks]
I thought it was good, but I kind of hated the ending. I'm not sure if I want to watch the movie now, but I like Jennifer Lawrence so I'll probably watch it at some point. I'm having trouble picturing Bradley Cooper as the main character- I imagined him looking different.

Other than that, been having trouble finding good books to read again. I've got a big ole list of pending books to read, but I'm waiting for the price to go down... maybe I'll just have to spring for one. And by spring, maybe pay more than $5 for a book.

I've also been keeping my eyes open for a book about shipwrecks. For some reason that just seems like it would be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment