06 June 2009

breakfast

It is way too early to be awake on a Saturday morning. The lovely sinus/ ear pain woke me up, so I took a hot shower to help make it better. Not much help.

I made some biscuits, and in the effort to make them healthier, they ended up less-than-tasty. So, I toasted up some of the mediocre bread in my fridge and had grilled cheese for breakfast. Oddly satisfying. I am one of those people who likes breakfast food for breakfast. I don't care if I wake up at noon and it's lunchtime. I need cereal or pancakes or something equally breakfast-y. Some people can eat cold pizza, hamburgers, corn dogs, spaghetti no problem. I never could, which is why this grilled cheese for breakfast was odd.

What kind of breakfast person are you?

2 comments:

  1. Cold Pizza all the way - as a matter of fact, I'm about to drive to the office just to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grilled cheese is great, any time, any place!

    ReplyDelete