22 June 2009

medical experimentation

I was right on the verge of puking all day. Heating pad clutched to my stomach, I don't even know how many pepto pills I took. They didn't solve the problem, but they were probably what kept my stomach contents where they belong. I finally broke down and took a second prilosec. A half-hour later, I can choke down a rice cake and things are calming down.

I'm totally bummed- I was doing so good. I have been watching that "I didn't know I was pregnant" show and at first I was paranoid that I was somehow pregnant and it was related to that. But, that is not very realistic, haha.

Next experiment: Taking 1 one day, then taking 2 the next day. Then if that works, I'll start taking 2 every other day. I have not been beaten yet!!

One thing to note: I had another one of those dizzying attacks where I break out in a cold sweat and things start to black out and I get all tingly. It was not as intense as my last one, probably because I knew what was about to happen. Is that a panic attack?

No comments:

Post a Comment