13 June 2009

tunage & drama

I got into my workout yesterday. I'm thinking it was the hip new tunes. I wanted to get up and work out today, but I slept in instead.

We all have body parts that we don't like. The only part of my body I've ever focused on was my stomach. I mean, it gives me so much trouble anyway, and a lot of times I can't tell if I've gained weight or I'm just puffy. Either way, that's my problem area.

I have never had issues with my arms, legs, or butt. They're just there. I'm trying to give them a little attention now. I worked my legs yesterday. I am feeling it. It's especially hard for me to work out my upper body & arms, because I have absolutely zero strength there. I couldn't even lift 5 lbs on one machine I tried yesterday. Pathetic, I know. I'm actually looking forward to developing some strength.

Here's a sampling of the new tunes:

3OH!3- Starstrukk

Akon- Right Now (Na Na Na)

Benny Benassi- California Dreaming 2004

The Darkness- I Believe in a Thing Called Love [Totally makes me think of Karaoke]

Katy Perry- Hot 'N Cold

The Pussycat Dolls- Don't Cha (Feat. Busta)

Rihanna- SOS

Lady GaGa- Just Dance

The Ramones- I Wanna Be Sedated

Niche- Last Night the DJ Saved my Life

Metro Station- Shake it

Brandtson- Nobody Dances Anymore [one of my favorite music videos, makes you want to dance]

The Donnas- Take it Off

Aly & AJ- Walking on Sunshine

Devo- Whip it

Sing it Loud- Bite Your Lip

In other random thoughts, Cinnamon Chex tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I'm digging it.
I made coffee using the coffeemaker at this house, and it's one of those that makes 12 cups so you can't really make only 1 cup. Today, I made it the old-fashioned way, the way we made it during the power outage after Ike. I boiled some water and poured it over a filter with coffee in it, except the darn filter broke and I ended up with a cup of coffee grounds. I re-filtered it, and it tasted great.

Oh, and I just KNEW something would happen after David was there at Seren's going-away party last night.

He's playing the martyr and THAT is why I don't want to be friends with him. He's acting like I just dumped him as a friend for no reason, when it's a combination of naturally growing apart and me not trusting him anymore. At least he knows that part, but he won't own up to why. The truth is, I haven't really missed his friendship.

Hey guys guess what? Tonight's my last night watching the dogs. *happy dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment