19 June 2009

Fri- to the -day

Wow. A lot has happened in the last 24 hours. Bulleted list!

- Ashley ended up in the ER last night. She slipped on someone's puke at the bar and banged her elbow pretty hard. In her defense, she was not drunk. The doctor was surprised it wasn't broken, just a very bad sprain. She's walking around in a sling and we're all kissing her ass.

- I've halved my daily dose of prilosec to 1 pill all week, and today is the first day I'm feeling bad. I'm going to try and not take any medicine and tough it out, just to see what happens. Maybe once I get over this hurdle my body will regulate itself out. We'll see.

- I tried a beginner jazz class last night with Missy and my sisters, and it gave me the dancing itch BAD. I don't know if I can afford to keep going, though.

- I have to buy a gift for this wedding I'm going to tomorrow. I like the groom, but in my opinion the bride is a very unfriendly bitch. Mixed feelings about that.

You know what else? I'm totally looking forward to tapioca tea tonight. I just hope el estomago cooperates.

** I'm thinking the tummy trouble may have more to do with accidental gluten than the change in medicine, because my mouth is full of canker sores. Gah. Where did it come from? I must be more careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment