10 August 2009

coming soon

I saw this in Academy yesterday. Quite possibly one of the most hilariously horrible things I've ever seen.

I'm starting to get emails about starting at Hospital A. I'm so excited!! I just need to figure out this financial aid crap. As usual it's not just a streamlined process.

Also, today I realized that I am one of only three new students coming into the program as a Senior. The rest of the students all participated in the program last year as Juniors. (there are two different ways to do the program)

I wonder how that's going to be, coming in as one of the "new girls" while everyone else knows each other? I hope they're nice...

In the meantime I feel like a badass because I'm one of those three new students. I thought all 15-20 students were new applicants. This means that there weren't as many spots as I thought there were, and I was good enough to make it in. Hellz yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment